Waxoyl Undercoating Available at Jason's Auto Service
Hardwax provides superior corrosion protection for all vehicles and metal structures.
Hardwax forms a tough, flexible, wax-based barrier that keeps the elements out while providing unparalleled chemical protection that completely interrupts electrochemical oxidization (corrosion) for all types of metals. From bridges to cars, Hardwax has a rich history of protection in a variety of applications.
The Science Behind Hardwax
- Hardwax kills existing surface rust!
- The unique capillary action of Waxoyl Hardwax displaces moisture to achieve an optimum bond, even in damp environments. Waxoyl adheres equally well to wet or dry metal!
- A little goes a long way! Optimal protection can be achieved with only .06 to .08 mm dry film thickness, resulting in a coverage area over 55 square feet per liter.
- Insulates against temperature changes and provides sound-proofing for a quieter ride.
- Simple to use and efficient, Waxoyl Professional tools make application easy and require no maintenance or cleaning.
- Temperature range of active protection from -30°F to 302°F.
- Very resistant to aging. It contains no mineral acids, bases, lead, chromium, or zinc.
- Safe on all paint finishes. It contains no silicones or fluorocarbons.
- Read more on our Frequently Asked Questions page.